Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins Patch - Round 2...


Since our first pumpkin patch experience this year wasn't so great, I decided to try again on Friday. Dailey was in a much better mood & was excited to get herself a 'biiiig punkin'. This time we were with my sister (surprise, surprise, we are always with her) and Mel & McKinley. Dailey wanted to sit or stand on all the pumpkins & be carried around. I will admit though, the ground was a little tricky to walk on so I don't blame her for wanting to be carried. We walked around acres of pumpkins & ended up with 4 to bring home. We already have about 30 pumpkins that I grew, but they are small & are still pretty green. Here are some pictures from our day...

2 comments:

Auntie & Uncle said...

"Hold you Aunkie Hold you!" Who does she think she is bossing me around like that. haha :) That was a fun time.

Auntie & Uncle said...

"Hold you Aunkie Hold you!" Who does she think she is bossing me around like that. haha :) That was a fun time.