This is copied from Heather and Sam's blog:
Our dear, dear friend Connie, who was an angel on earth, has left this life and is now flying freely. Her cancer riddled body could no longer hold her spirit. I light these cyber candles in remembrance. They will remain that way for her on my page and in my heart forever. I invite my friends and family to copy them and do the same.
May her endless numbers of friends and family find comfort in these difficult times.
1 comment:
Thank you for the post Becca. You and I may not have had the best relationship, but those times hold special memories nonetheless. Connie is a blessing given to all of us and deserves to be remembered in a special way.
I'm sure you've noticed me visiting here occasionaly. =) You have a beautiful family and I wish you the best.
Post a Comment