Name/Meaning: Dailey J Seth. Her first name has no meaning, we just liked it & her middle name is the letter J. No period, not spelled out, only the letter, just like my dad's. No one has ever really figured out why his parents just gave him the letter, but my grandpa always joked that by the 6th child they ran out of names! :)
Age: She will be 2 on Monday
Nicknames: Dilly, Dailey Doodle, Big Sis.
Favorite Activity (ies): Anything that has to do with Dora or Sponge Bob. Neither of which I can stand, but I tolerate because I know how much she loves them! :) She loves to ride on the 4 wheeler & lawn mower with Justin, play in her Dora tent, read books, play with her cousins & uncles, play with puzzles & anything that Auntie is doing.
Favorite Foods: Popsicles, corn on the cob, raw carrots, green beans, lima beans, pasta & anything she can dip in ketchup.
Least favorite foods: Corn off the cob, cooked carrots & lettuce.
Favorite Music: Shake It...I don't remember who sings it, but when it comes on she starts singing "Shake Shake, Shake Shake, Shake it!"
Favorite toys: Anything Dora, her bike, her Little People farm animals & anything that someone else wants to be playing with.
Favorite books: Any Dora book (most of which I can barely read because 1/2 the words are in Spanish!), I Love You So & Hush Little Baby. Actually she loves to be read to & she will sit still so I can read pretty much anything to her.
What makes her happy: Dora, Justin, Auntie, Lan (that is what she calls both Logan & Landon), Grant, Kaitlyn, her grandparents...pretty much anyone that she sees!! :)
What makes her sad: When people come to visit & then leave & when she can't have her way.
Tag: McKinley, Grant, Trace, Jared, Konner & Kaitlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment