I can't believe how big Skylee is getting already!! The last few days she has been eating like crazy & it's starting to show. She still has super long, skinny legs & little toothpick arms, but her cheeks are getting pretty squishy! She is getting really long also. I can't squeeze her into her premie clothes anymore & I'm pushing it with some of her newborn ones already if they have feet in them. If they don't have feet, they fit her great. She is in her swing snoozing away & Dailey is napping, so I'm getting my housework done while enjoying the house being nice & quiet!
Here is our other little chubby girl when she was the same age...
3 comments:
Man there sure is a family resemblance!
I can not believe how much they look alike! That is crazy. Rachel told me that Skylee looked just like Dailey but smaller lips. That is the only difference I see. Both are soooo beautiful!!!
What! you had twins. I want to hold her so I guess I have to come back.
Post a Comment