Monday, October 27, 2008

Birthday Lunch...

Yesterday when Auntie stopped by our house on the way to work to wish Dailey a happy birthday, Dailey asked "Aunkey, I go wish you please?". My sister said yes (shocking!) & out the door they went. I was already planning on going to Cle Elum to have lunch with her, so I knew Dailey would only be there for a little under 2 hours. I know it doesn't seem like much, but 2 hours at an office with a very busy 2 year old can seem like 2 months :)

We had an enjoyable birthday lunch at Suncadia & the food was great. We have been working very hard on using good manners & being polite & it's definately paying off. When we were being seated Dailey smiled at the hostesses & said "I want milk please." It was pretty cute! When we were done eating our waitress brought Dailey a scoop of ice cream with a candle on the top! :) Dailey was so excited & waited until we were done singing until she blew out her candle. She blew it out, clapped & said "Happy birthday party!" It was so cute!!

Since it was Dailey's birthday I made all of her favorites for dinner. Homemade mac & cheese, Rise Krispie Chicken, green beans & mandarin oranges. I was going to make an ice cream sundae for her, but I decided that ice cream at lunch was enough for the day.

Smile Auntie!

Peek-a-boo!


Make a wish...

Nummy!

Kisses for Skylee

1 comment:

Becky ♥ said...

Oh how cute! It looks like you guys had lots of fun :)