Dailey is totally into Dora & she wants anything that she sees that has Dora on it. We were shopping on Saturday & I was picking out some cute Uggs for her & she spotted Dora shoes. Over & over she was saying "Dora shoes please, Dora shoes please..." it went on & on & on. I finally convinced her that they didn't fit her & the cute little boots that I picked out did. We were in the clear until she saw the Diego ones then it all started again "Diego shoes please, Diego shoes please..." We ended up with her cute little Uggs & a pair of snow boots for her, nothing of which has Dora or Diego on them. :)
The next store was just as bad because there was Dora stuff everywhere!! We ended up leaving there with a Dora sheet set & a Dora tent. She was SO excited for the tent & I honestly think it's the most entertaining toy that I've bought so far. She played in it for hours. She had all kinds of other toys, dolls & puzzles inside with her, she even convinced Justin to join her inside. When I walked into the living room I couldn't see them, I could just hear their voices coming from inside the tent. When I opened up the side to talk to them she quickly closed it back up & carried on playing with Justin, apparently I wasn't invited to their playtime! She is pretty lucky to have a Daddy like him!!!
2 comments:
That is too cute. Jared is that way with the Backyardigans.
OK I am not sure is Dora the Spanish cartoon? That tent is bigger than mine!
Post a Comment