Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch...

Yesterday we took the girls to the pumpkin patch. Skylee did great...Dailey didn't do so hot. She was overly tired & REALLY grouchy. She wanted nothing to do with the pumpkins or having her picture taken. Each time I told her to look at me & smile she would start bawling. Surprisingly, she really like the corn maze, so I actually got a picture of her looking at me & smiling. The pictures of her crying are hilarous to me because that isn't her normal, happy personality at all! She is showing more & more signs everyday of almost being 2 :)

5 comments:

Mel said...

LOVE IT! Terrible two's, my hiney! How about the terrible one years?? Stinkers:)
Glad you guys came out last night!!!

Thompson Family said...

Even crying she is still adorable. I love the corn pics!

Becky ♥ said...

I agree, bawling or not, she is still the cutest thing ever :)

Auntie & Uncle said...

Those made me laugh! That is what I dealt with yesterday anytime I wasn't devoting 100% attention to her. She cracks me up! The pictures of her acting like a crybaby are sooooo funny! She's perfect - I've just created a monster. :)

Auntie Flamingo said...

Funny I have pictures of her Auntie doing the same thing when she was a little one.