Monday, October 27, 2008

Camping with Daddy...

On Friday night Justin took Dailey camping. Every year his dad & uncles hunt for elk in the same place, so this year Dailey & Justin joined them. Justin wanted to make sure that she fit in, so he ordered her some camo gear from Cabelas last week! :) She got to play outside & roast hot dogs on Friday night, then she wanted to play in the camper. I wasn't expecting that she would want to be inside, so I didn't send much to play with besides color books & reading books...oops! Justin said they colored & read books...and colored & read more books. On Saturday morning she slept in until 8:30 (better than the 5:30 at home lately!) then they went for a ride with Grandpa Jack in the Suburban with Grandpa Jack. When they got back they rode the 4 wheeler & played before they came home. When they got home on Saturday evening I was so excited to see them...I'm not usually away from either of them for 24 hours at a time! Here are some pictures that Justin took of their big adventure. I forgot to send a comb & rubberbands, so excuse her crazy hair!

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

Soooo cute!!! I love the camo :-)

I'm sure you missed them so much but what a great bonding time for them.

I'm so sorry I missed the big birthday. I will be getting her stuff in the mail :-)