Friday, August 1, 2008

Higher!!!

Dailey LOVES her swing. Hopefully whoever she talks into pushing her doesn't have plans for the next few hours because she won't let you stop pushing! :) She calls it her 'fwing' & there are days when she will stand at the back door, looking at her swing in the tree yelling 'FWING, FWING, FWING!!!' until someone takes her out. I do my fare share of pushing, but usually it's Justin that ends up pushing her because he can't tell her no & he will stop what he is doing to push her. The other night I was in the kitchen & they were outside playing & watering the flowers. Pretty soon I heard her belly laughing & yelling so I looked out & this is what I saw...It was fun to just stand back & watch them play together. She has no idea what a great daddy she has!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

We would love it if Dailey came to our house to fwing! :)

Becky ♥ said...

How cute! I love little moments like this :)