With the new baby coming we have lots of changes coming our way. Our biggest project right now is getting Dailey moved into her new bedroom. This, of course, means totally re-decorating & moving on from the baby bedding that she has had so far. Her room was really cute to start with, but I'm over the pastel & flowers - it's just not her at all anymore. She is a very rambunctious little girl & she needs something more like her. This is what I ordered for her...
I ordered the full size bedding, throw pillow, rug...
I ordered the full size bedding, throw pillow, rug...
& the garbage can...
I'm waiting for it to be here before we pick out the paint colors. I'm thinking of doing the walls turquoise & brown, but I want to wait to see what color the turquoise is in real.
Yesterday Justin & I went to Southcenter & ordered the new baby's furniture. We ordered the crib & dresser from this set...
The crib is a 'life time' crib also, so it will eventually go to a full size headboard & footboard, just like Dailey's. This is the bedding that I ordered a few weeks ago...
I loved it when I saw it online, but it is 100 times cuter in real. I was so excited when I got it!!! I also ordered this to put her diapers, wipes & lotions in on top of her dresser...
The walls in the little bedroom (baby's room) have a chair rail, so we are going to do chocolate brown on the bottom & probably the light pink on the top 1/2 of the walls. The trim right now is all off-white so that will be painted white to match the bedding as well. I can't wait for it all to be done!!
No comments:
Post a Comment