Saturday, August 23, 2008

While You Were Out...

I love the show "While You Were Out" on TLC & while we were out of town last week my sister did that to us! :) Before we left her & I had gone to the paint store & picked out paint for the girls' rooms, but I thought we would paint when we got back. On Saturday when we got home I was still in the motorhome & Justin came out & asked if I knew the bedrooms had been painted & Dailey's furniture was all moved. I had a feeling that she might start it, or paint one room, but I had no idea that she would do as much as she did. She moved (took apart & put back together) all of Dailey's furniture & painted both rooms, each 2 colors, plus repainted all of the trim.
We picked up the crib & dresser for the new baby's room this week & today Becky & I are going to do the finishing touches. I can't wait to get the totes of newborn clothes out & hang them in her closet. I've been really good about not buying a bunch of clothes for the new little one. We have so many cute little newborn & 3 month outfits that Dailey was never able to wear all of them. If this baby doesn't get big so quick maybe she will get more use out of them...we'll see! :)
Stay tuned - I'll post pictures of our finished projects tomorrow!

1 comment:

me said...

Rachel told us she was going to do that! She came to Carole's party for a few minutes last Friday and said she had to go and start working! Glad it turned out great!