I got tagged by Mel...
20 years ago I was....A little girl, only 4 years old. I was a total daddy's girl & wanted to be involved in whatever my dad was doing. I spent my days when my parents were at work between my Grandma Campbell's house & Joycie's house. We spent almost every weekend in the summer boating & spent our winters snow skiing. I loved anything that had to do with Barbies or Flintstones.
10 years ago I was....14 & trying to discover what life was all about. I worked after school for my aunt Karla at Suntans Etc. I liked to work, but I would have much rather spent all of my free time with my friends. Both of my parents had recently got remarried & my mom was pregnant with Logan, my oldest little brother.
5 years ago I was.... 19, living in Yakima, going to YVCC & working for Farmers Insurance. My weekends were spent at a race track somewhere along the West Coast. I missed home but I was glad to be out of Ellensburg & doing my own thing. I met some of my best friends at this point in my life.
3 years ago I was....21 & returning to Ellensburg. My life had just took a total 180 & I had no idea what the next day was going to bring....little did I know it was going to involve Justin soon! :) I drove past the Honda dealership on my lunch hour one day & loved the new Civic on the lot so I went back that night & bought it. I paid WAY too much for it, but I loved my brand new little car & I was able to say that I did it all on my own. I quit my job in Yakima & started working for my mom at Ellensburg Embroidery.
So far this past year I....turned 24, watched Dailey go from a baby to a toddler, became pregnant with our 2nd baby & love Justin more & more every day. I struggle to keep up with housework & Dailey, but we love our life & wouldn't change a thing. We've spent most of our weekends of the summer boating & enjoying life. I've worked in Yakima at the District Office for Farmers Insurance for the past 1 1/2 years.
Yesterday I...spent most of my day at home with Dailey. We colored, danced, sang Itsy Bitsy Spider 400+ times, watered the flowers & read books. After she went down for a nap the neighbor girl came over & stayed with her so I could get my hair done. When I got home Mackenzie was pushing Dailey on her new bike in the driveway & Dailey had a huge smile on her face, she looks like such a big girl on her bike! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl & great neighbors who watch her.
Next year I will....be a mother of 2 beautiful little girls & a wife of a great father & husband. I will continue to work just a few days a week to keep my sanity. We plan on going back to Hawaii in the spring...just the 2 of us!! :) We will be living in the same house, but hopefully the addition will be complete & we will have a bigger kitchen, a beautiful master bedroom, a big master bathroom & a new garage.
I tag....Becky, Karen & Kelly! :)
20 years ago I was....A little girl, only 4 years old. I was a total daddy's girl & wanted to be involved in whatever my dad was doing. I spent my days when my parents were at work between my Grandma Campbell's house & Joycie's house. We spent almost every weekend in the summer boating & spent our winters snow skiing. I loved anything that had to do with Barbies or Flintstones.
10 years ago I was....14 & trying to discover what life was all about. I worked after school for my aunt Karla at Suntans Etc. I liked to work, but I would have much rather spent all of my free time with my friends. Both of my parents had recently got remarried & my mom was pregnant with Logan, my oldest little brother.
5 years ago I was.... 19, living in Yakima, going to YVCC & working for Farmers Insurance. My weekends were spent at a race track somewhere along the West Coast. I missed home but I was glad to be out of Ellensburg & doing my own thing. I met some of my best friends at this point in my life.
3 years ago I was....21 & returning to Ellensburg. My life had just took a total 180 & I had no idea what the next day was going to bring....little did I know it was going to involve Justin soon! :) I drove past the Honda dealership on my lunch hour one day & loved the new Civic on the lot so I went back that night & bought it. I paid WAY too much for it, but I loved my brand new little car & I was able to say that I did it all on my own. I quit my job in Yakima & started working for my mom at Ellensburg Embroidery.
So far this past year I....turned 24, watched Dailey go from a baby to a toddler, became pregnant with our 2nd baby & love Justin more & more every day. I struggle to keep up with housework & Dailey, but we love our life & wouldn't change a thing. We've spent most of our weekends of the summer boating & enjoying life. I've worked in Yakima at the District Office for Farmers Insurance for the past 1 1/2 years.
Yesterday I...spent most of my day at home with Dailey. We colored, danced, sang Itsy Bitsy Spider 400+ times, watered the flowers & read books. After she went down for a nap the neighbor girl came over & stayed with her so I could get my hair done. When I got home Mackenzie was pushing Dailey on her new bike in the driveway & Dailey had a huge smile on her face, she looks like such a big girl on her bike! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl & great neighbors who watch her.
Next year I will....be a mother of 2 beautiful little girls & a wife of a great father & husband. I will continue to work just a few days a week to keep my sanity. We plan on going back to Hawaii in the spring...just the 2 of us!! :) We will be living in the same house, but hopefully the addition will be complete & we will have a bigger kitchen, a beautiful master bedroom, a big master bathroom & a new garage.
I tag....Becky, Karen & Kelly! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment