1. The Fridge:
Yes, Justin is officially the Condiment King, I don't think we can fit one more jar/bottle of anything in our door.
2. My Closet:
I opened my closet doors & got scared so I took a picture of Dailey's...her's isn't exactly clean/organized but it's 100 times better than mine!
3. My favorite shoes:
My Uggs (even though Justin told me they are 'so 2006' haha - coming from Mr. Fashion himself!!), my Crocs (very ugly, but so comfortable & great to do yard work in) and my black flip-flops.
Whoa - a little close!
5. The kitchen sink:
It's empty but it looks like it could use a good scrubbing.
6. The laundry room:
Suprisingly there aren't stacks of clothes today...I lucked out on this one!
7: My favorite room:
Our back yard, we love it & I consider it a room of our house.
8. The toilet:
Pretty boring...
9. Dream vacation:
A quiet, relaxing beach...

10. What the kid is doing right now:
This new tag thing is pretty cool! Now...TAG, you''re all it!! No cheating! Your pictures have to be "as is" :)
1 comment:
Hey Becca! Found you through Reba's blog hope it's alright to add you guys to my Blog list.
Post a Comment