Can't wait to meet you Skylee! Good job Becca!!!
Congratulations Seth Family! She is is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! :o) Way to go mama!
Yea! She is so tiny, and it looks like she can scream too. I'm glad you are fine and so is Skylee, what a pretty name. I wish you all so much love and i hope to see her before she is grown. Love, Auntie Karla Lee
OH she looks precious! I love her name and I cant wait to meet her soon! :) Glad it was a fast delivery!
So happy for everyone... Can't wait to see her and so glad everything was quick and easy. Love all you guys!!!!
Im so happy for you Becca! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet Skylee!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations, Becca, Justin and Dailey! She's beautiful!
We are very happy for you, and so glad we got to see her and spend a little time with you guys. Now you have your hands full. Love you Kayla
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Can't wait to meet you Skylee! Good job Becca!!!
Congratulations Seth Family! She is is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! :o) Way to go mama!
Yea! She is so tiny, and it looks like she can scream too. I'm glad you are fine and so is Skylee, what a pretty name. I wish you all so much love and i hope to see her before she is grown. Love, Auntie Karla Lee
OH she looks precious! I love her name and I cant wait to meet her soon! :) Glad it was a fast delivery!
So happy for everyone... Can't wait to see her and so glad everything was quick and easy. Love all you guys!!!!
Im so happy for you Becca! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet Skylee!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations, Becca, Justin and Dailey! She's beautiful!
We are very happy for you, and so glad we got to see her and spend a little time with you guys. Now you have your hands full. Love you Kayla
Post a Comment