I can't believe that Skylee is already 1 week old! It seems like she has been with us forever, but on the same hand she is still so new to us. She is still spending her days sleeping most of the time, although she has been awake a couple of times the last couple of days for about 30 minutes at a time. She decided at about 2:30am today that it was a good time to be awake, not my ideal time to spend awake, but I enjoyed having the time with just her & I. She just layed with me & looked around, she didn't cry or fuss, just simply looked around. I have really realized in the last week just how lucky we are to have our 2 beautiful girls!
1 comment:
I'm just in love with her already!! I hope I can get up there this weekend to see you guys. You look fantastic :-)
Post a Comment