Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures of Skylee...

Here are a couple of pictures that I took of Skylee today. She decided to be awake for awhile so I was able to get some with her eyes open.

Today Skylee & I enjoyed a quiet day at home, Dailey went to Grandma Mary's & Justin went on a 4 wheeler ride. Now Justin & Dailey are mowing the lawn, Skylee is sleeping & I'm enjoying the quiet time before Justin & Dailey come inside.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!

2 comments:

Auntie Flamingo said...

I get so happy when I see the new pictures! What a pretty little girl, I sure wish I could hold her. I'm going to cry now. Love you.

Sabin Family said...

She is so stinkin cute! Nick and I need to come over soon. We haven't had a chance to meet Miss Skylee yet.