I saw my doctor this morning & we are going to meet our little girl by Sunday!!! He is going to call me this afternoon to tell me if I need to be at the hospital on Saturday or Sunday to be induced.
That is so exciting! I can't wait to meet her! If she looks anything like her Mommy, Auntie or big Sis she is going to be beautiful! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!
9 comments:
Good luck, we were there for about 5 hours today, wasn't planned, but it happens! Again, Good luck
Wahooo!!!!! I can't wait to meet my new neice
That is so exciting! I can't wait to meet her! If she looks anything like her Mommy, Auntie or big Sis she is going to be beautiful! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! Keep me posted and lots of prayers and happy thoughts coming your way. Love you guys :-)
I can't stand the suspense!!! Sorry you have to go through all the work for Auntie and Uncle to have a new baby! We love ya!
good luck. let us know so we can come and visit you at the hospital. love kayla
I'm happy for you! but so sorry that I won't be there again to hold another Great Niece. Love and Prayers, Auntie Flamingo
Hurry up you little stinker! :)
Yea I'm so excited..to meet her and find out her name haha :)
You will be in my thoughts and prayers! ♥♥
Post a Comment