On Friday mornings Dailey & my mom are doing a "Music & Movement" class at a local dance studio. Last week was the first week & I didn't get to watch because Skylee had a doctors appointment, but yesterday I got to go. Dailey LOVES it!! I love the confidence & the great attitude she has - she made me so proud! They don't actually practice any real dance moves, they are just practicing movement...it's more like organized chaos, but all the kids love it! Yesterdays theme was sizes; little, medium & big so they did a lot of different size steps & activities that made their bodies either small or big.
2 comments:
So adorable!! I was looking forward to seeing the pics of Grandma dancing... next week, right ;-)
I would love to see Grandma dancing also! It is great to see these pictures, more more more!
Post a Comment