I just thought I would fill everyone in...we will be checking into the hospital at 6pm tonight to start the journey of having our baby. There is a medication that I may need to have for 12 hours prior to having her, so he will decide that tonight when we check-in. If I do need to start the medication, I will stay the night in the hospital tonight & if I don't he will send us home & have us check back in first thing in the morning to be induced. I'm hoping for 1 more night at home in our bed, but if I need to be at the hospital that is fine too.
Today we are going to enjoy our last day of being a family of 3 & hang out at home together. Justin put Dailey in our bed when she woke up so we snuggled & watched cartoons for awhile, then we went out to breakfast & I realized how big she is getting. She was SO good & made us so proud. We didn't have to ask her 1 time to use her manners, she told the waitress please & thank you & she only wanted to eat her sausage :) She wanted us to color with her, but I sat back & was amazed that she was coloring so well. She picked out all the eyeballs on the paper & colored only them. She didn't stay perfectly inside the lines (she is only 1!), but it was very obvious that she was coloring only the eyes. After she was done with the eyes, she colored anything else that was a circle. I was amazed when I realized just how big she is getting!
Thank you for all of the comments, emails, phone calls, messages & text messages. We will do our best to keep everyone posted on the progress of Baby Seth. Hopefully by the time she is born she will have a name :)
2 comments:
Oh how exciting :) Dailey is so cute! You should be very proud of her and I know your are :) You guys continue to be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy delivery.
Well looks like your at the hospital now, I was hoping for the 7th so I could remember at least 1 Great nieces birth date. (same day as mine wrong month).
I like Isabella and Willow probably to late though. what ever her name is it will be beautiful! I know you are in Gods hands, Love Auntie Karla
Post a Comment