Monday, September 1, 2008

Logan & Slate show their lambs...parts 2 & 3...

Friday & Saturday Logan & Slate both showed their lambs again. Friday was Market (auction) and Saturday was Fitting & Showing. Market was much better to watch, it was a live auction so there was stuff going on all around us while Fitting & Showing was so boring. The kids walked their lambs around in the arena for 40+ minutes while a judge looked at them...so boring!

Logan & Slate did great in the sale, Logan got $4.50 per pound for his lamb, which was average for the day, while Slate was the top selling Market lamb, at $9.50 or $10.00 per pound. There was no one else that even came close to selling their lamb for what he did. They were both excited that they did well. When we got there on Friday I got my camera out to take a picture of Logan before he showed his lamb & I didn't have my card in my camera! Thankfully Becky did, so I will get the pictures from her & post them later. Here are some pictures from Fitting & Showing on Saturday...


No comments: