Sunday, September 21, 2008

Playing catch up...

I haven't posted many pictures of what we have been doing lately...here you go!

Dailey & my parent's dog Solstice. She loves him...he loves when she leaves!

Logan was trying to light the candles on his birthday cake & Dailey was blowing them out as fast as she could!Eating breakfast at Auntie & Uncles, one of her favorite places to be...she is spoiled ROTTEN when she is there! :)

Watching Sponge Bob with Uncle, I don't think she could get any closer to him.

Dailey at Kylee's 16th birthday party with Auntie & Uncle, I think she looks about 5 in this picture. What happened to my little baby??

Dailey signing Landon's castThe finished product (all the black scribbles around her name)Skylee sound asleep on Justin

Auntie & Dailey rolled up in the living room rug :)

4 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

I love all the pics :)

The Carlson Family said...

They are so cute call us so we can come visit you guys Love Kayla

Anonymous said...

never left a update about landon's leg! how much longer will he have a cast on?

Auntie & Uncle said...

embarrassing that she had so many food choices at my house. that dang "cereal". notice that the milk is gong, but the bowl still has cereal in it.