Tonight Dailey was FULL of it! She was a handful from the time she walked in the door until the time she went to bed. She was being goofy & wasn't taking anything we said serious, she was laughing at everything. She landed herself in time-out & thought it was funny - what a little pill!! Thankfully nights like these are very few & far between around here :) I tried to take a few pictures of her & Skylee...but I didn't end up with exactly what I had planned, instead we ended up rescuing Skylee from Dailey!
3 comments:
Looks like you have your hands full of fun!
Terrible 2's started a few month ago for us too, and they're not even 2 yet. But like you said it is few and far between for us too. Crazy kids
Crazy little girl! I love the picture of you and Skylee. You look great!
Post a Comment