Yesterday I had a little bit of free time, so I decided to take a few pictures of Skylee. She is so fun to photograph because she is so smiley. I'm pretty happy with how the pictures turned out! After sorting through the nearly 300 pictures that I took of her yesterday, I've picked out these 14 that I like the best, but I can't pick my favorite. Leave me a comment & tell me which one is yours.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
5 comments:
I will take any in an 8x10
Oh Becca, what a sweetie!! I love #13...but they are ALL great!
I LOVE them all, but I'd have to say my favorites are 7 & 9...too cute!!
1-14 are my favorites
9 & 13 she is so adorbale becca! Both your girls are total dolls! Hope all is well. Take care.
Post a Comment