Tonight Dailey was reading through her birthday cards & I laughed each time she came to this one. Her expressions crack me up!
She is soooo stinking cute!!! Love it :-)
I remember buying the card and I am certain it did not have that much flair!
She is the funniest kid ever!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Oh my god she is a crack pot! She is SO funny! Such a doll, I love her!
Haha! What a funny girl! I love how animated her face gets while she's singing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is soooo stinking cute!!! Love it :-)
I remember buying the card and I am certain it did not have that much flair!
She is the funniest kid ever!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Oh my god she is a crack pot! She is SO funny! Such a doll, I love her!
Haha! What a funny girl! I love how animated her face gets while she's singing!
Post a Comment