She is sweet & as cute as can be, but can throw a serious tamtrum when she doesn't get her way! She gives hugs & kisses to nearly everyone & loves to pull her sister's hair. She gets stepped on, knocked down & rolled over by Dailey, but always has a smile on her face when she see's her. She loves to be carried & is happiest when she is outside. She loves to be rocked & cuddled when she is tired, but won't go to sleep being held. She says hi when she sees new people, dances when she hears music & makes noises like an owl. She has only been with us for 1 short year, but we can't imagine life without her.
It's hard for me to believe that exactly 1 year ago not only did I gave birth to a perfect little 6 pound baby, but I watched Dailey become a wonderful big sister & fell more in love with Justin than I ever thought I could. It was the day we became 'our' family & we couldn't have been happier. The first few months of Skylee's life were some of the most trying times we've had. When you have 2 sleep deprived parents, a 1 year old & a baby who screams nearly constantly, things get a little sketchy! She stopped screaming at about 4 months old & we have happily watched her turn into a very happy little girl.
Happy Birthday Skylee Ray!!
It's hard for me to believe that exactly 1 year ago not only did I gave birth to a perfect little 6 pound baby, but I watched Dailey become a wonderful big sister & fell more in love with Justin than I ever thought I could. It was the day we became 'our' family & we couldn't have been happier. The first few months of Skylee's life were some of the most trying times we've had. When you have 2 sleep deprived parents, a 1 year old & a baby who screams nearly constantly, things get a little sketchy! She stopped screaming at about 4 months old & we have happily watched her turn into a very happy little girl.
Happy Birthday Skylee Ray!!
3 comments:
What a sweet little girl! Can't wait to see her and Dailey this weekend :)
WOW I can't believe she is already a year old. She is so beautiful and Dailey seems to be the best big sister. Happy Birthday little one.
Happy Birthday sweet little Skylee! What a cute little post. She is obviously a very loved little and special little girl!
Post a Comment