Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ocean Shores





Wow, last week was quite the week!! I was in my final insurance licensing class all week & it was a lot of work. When the class was done on Thursday afternoon my brain was so tired!

Dailey left on Wednesday morning with my mom, sister & brothers for Ocean Shores. It was her first trip with anyone but Justin & I. She is with my sister so much that I knew she would do great but I had a hard time. I had big plans of getting a lot done on Wednesday night with her being gone but I was so far from my normal routine that I got NOTHING done. I wandered around the house, cleaned her closet & hoped that time would start going faster so that we were with her again. As soon as my class was done on Thursday afternoon we headed to Ocean Shores. When we got there Dailey was in bed but we missed her so much that we woke her up to play with her for a little while. She looked at us like 'Where did you come from?" We played for a while then she turned into a pumpkin & wanted to go back to bed.

Friday we went to the beach & Dailey played in the sand - she thought it tasted really good! The tide was really low so we were able to see hundreds of sea stars on the rocks. Logan & Landon thought it was really neat. The weather was so nice that when we were done on the beach we played in the pool all afternoon. She had SO much fun, I think she laughed the entire time!!

Saturday we went to Monroe for Travis's race. We left the ocean at about 7 so that Justin could get there early to help. My sister, Dailey & I met up with some friends/family to go shopping then we went back to the track. Travis did really good, he finished 4th! We got home a little before 3am this morning. Dailey slept in until 7 so we were able to 'sleep in'.

No comments: