Tonight our little girl has discovered that she would rather be naked than have anything on, including her diaper! When I was changing her diaper, before I could get a diaper on her, she crawled away as fast as her little buns would go, laughing the whole time. We played chase for a few minutes & she thought she was so funny. She kept laying on the floor & wiggling around, I think it was a new feeling on her bum & she thought she was so funny!! Then she discovered that Daddy was mowing the lawn so she watched him for a while through the sliding glass door.
She was in such a funny mood tonight. She 'read' all of her books, slowly one by one. She was completely content just hanging out with her basket of books by herself. I tried to sit down with her to read with her but she took the book out of my hand & started turning the pages herself. Then she looked at me & smiled like "I'm so big & so cool!"
I am looking forward to tomorrow, Fridays are our days to be together, just Dailey & I. We will take a bath, go shopping for a little while then just hang out until she goes to Grandma & Grandpa Seth's to stay the night. Justin & I are going to have a 'big people' night as we call it. I'm not sure what we are going to do but I'm looking forward to getting together with some friends & having a good time!!
Saturday Dailey will watch her first parade. She has the cutest little outfit, I'll be sure to post pictures!!
1 comment:
I love it! I can't wait to see you guys. She is such a big girl reading her books all by herself. Have a wonderful day together and you guys have a fun night. :) Love M & M
Post a Comment