Wow, it's already been 2 weeks since I've given everyone an update!! The last 2 weeks have been good, but very busy. 2 weekends ago I took more insurance licensing exams - I have taken & passed 7 of the 8 exams & will take my last one on Saturday. Wish me luck! :)
Every year Justin's family goes to the San Juan Islands & this year we were able to join them for a couple of days!! On Thursday afternoon we loaded up in my mom's motorhome & we were on our way. It was us, Logan & Landon. We got there kind of late on Thursday night so the boys quickly got to know all the neighbor kids, rode their bikes around & sat by the campfire until it was time for bed. On Friday morning they couldn't wait for Justin & Jack to take them to the boat so they could fish. Over the rest of the weekend we fished, crabbed, relaxed, visited another island & just simply enjoyed being together. We can't wait until next year when we can go again!!
This weekend I'm taking my test & we are just going to hang out at home. We have some sprinkler lines to move for the fence to be built & some shrubs to move but other than that we are just going to try to relax & enjoying being a family.
I hope everyone is having a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment