Sunday, May 18, 2008

Playing in the pool...

Yesterday Dailey & I started our day by getting her hair cut. It was getting really long & was pretty scraggly in the back so I took her to the salon & she sat in the chair like a big girl!
When we were done we walked through the Farmers Market, then headed to the baseball fields to watch a few games. Our first game was Kody's, my sister's nephew. We watched the first hour of Kody's then walked over to Logan's game. It was REALLY hot but Logan's team played great, even though they ended up losing. He plays catcher & I felt so sorry for him with all of his catching gear on. After the game Dailey & I were both hot & getting miserable so we headed home to cool off. Thank goodness for air conditioning!!!! Dailey went down for a nap so I put water in her little wading pool, put my suit on & soaked my feet while I read a book - it felt so good!! When Dailey woke up we went outside again to play in her pool. At first she didn't want to get in, she just wanted to splash, but pretty soon she was jumping in it & riding down the slide into it. When we were done playing we went to my sister's house for a BBQ, then came home & called it a night.

No comments: