After checking on the cows last night we took Dailey for a treat at Dairy Queen. She is just like Justin & LOVES ice cream! It was a beautiful night so when we got home we enjoyed our ice cream on our new patio set then worked in the garden a little. Our garden got too much water & doesn't drain that well & that doesn't go well with peppers or tomatoes. Our poor plants started out with big leaves & in a matter of days they were down to just a stick in the ground. I replaced one of the tomato plants & 2 of the peppers. I'm hoping that I can bring the others back...we'll see. We should have yummy food this year, I have 3 kinds of tomatos, red & green peppers, jalapenos, walla walla onions, carrots, 2 kinds of lettace, peas, cucumbers, watermelon, corn & sunflowers.

1 comment:
She is so darn cute! I just love her piggy tails :)
Post a Comment