Yesterday we got up & decided we were going to work our tails off & build our raised vegi garden & raise all the flower beds with cement blocks. I'm sure some are asking why I thought doing this 5 1/2 months pregnant was a good idea? Trust me - I was today also when I stepped out of bed & about landed on the floor! :) I have to admit, when Justin was picking up the second palet of blocks, Dailey & I headed to the nursery to get all the plants. When we got back he had completed the whole front of the house by himself! He's quite the worker & I didn't hear one word of complaning all day. Our projects are looking great, even though not 100% complete yet. After brunch today we are going to fill them in with dirt & then start planting. I'll post pictures when they are complete.
Anyways, back to the reason for my post...when we were outside Dailey learned to drink from the hose. At first she was bent over licking it & water wasn't getting on her clothes. Pretty soon she was standing up tall with the water just going on her face & all over her clothes. It took her a while to realize that she was completely wet & it wasn't all that warm out anymore. I didn't get any pictures of her drinking, but here are some of the end result.
1 comment:
So funny, we are doing the exact same thing this morning... If Rick would ever wake up that is :-) Of course I am not getting all into planting it, there is a nice big truck of riverrock out back just calling to be put in the front.
Happy Mothers Day!! I hope its a fabulous one for you :-)
Oh yea, I saw your sis last night, I so love her hair!
Post a Comment