We had our 19 week ultrasound today & she gave us the perfect picture of her little bottom. We are so excited that Dailey is going to have a little sister!
Congrats!!! We are sooooo excited for you guys. Dailey is going to be the best big sister and you know those girls will be the best of friends. Yea!!!!
Congrats! Soo exciting :) And one thing is for sure, you guys make cute little girls! They are going to be best friends like you and Rach, so happy for you guys :)
3 comments:
Congrats!!! We are sooooo excited for you guys. Dailey is going to be the best big sister and you know those girls will be the best of friends. Yea!!!!
Congrats! Soo exciting :) And one thing is for sure, you guys make cute little girls! They are going to be best friends like you and Rach, so happy for you guys :)
I am so happy for you, but I have been making a list of boy names for you. I am sure she will be as sweet as you! Love you, Auntie Karla
Post a Comment