Yesterday Justin went to town & when he came back he was in the big tow truck, with the tractor & a brand new lawn mower on the back. Dailey looked out the window & ran to the door to go outside to see what he was doing. She goes crazy over that truck, the tractor & mowers!! I told her that she had to put on clothes before she could go outside because she was wearing her swimming suit (...it's all she wanted to wear). So she ran her chubby little legs to her room & starts tearing through her closet to get clothes to put on. I got her dressed & told her that now we could go outside to see Daddy, but when we got to the front door he was pulling out the driveway. She stood at the door and cried so hard :( She was sobbing & saying "Dad, dad, dad..." I felt terrible for her but I knew she would be back soon so I made her lunch & sat her down in her chair to eat. Everything was fine until she looked outside & saw that he had parked his new mower on the back porch. She got all excited & started yelling "Side, Ma, side!" Which means that she wants to go outside. I convinced her to eat her lunch then she could go outside. As soon as she was done Justin got home & I told him that he had to take her for a ride on the mower because her world had just came crashing down when she saw him pulling out of the driveway. He couldn't wait to ride it either so he loaded her up & off they went...
No comments:
Post a Comment