Monday, April 21, 2008

Night night...

Lately Dailey has been obsessed with getting the towels out of the drawer in the kitchen & making a bed with them on the floor. Usually it is just for herself & it is pretty cute to watch her get all bundled in! :) Tonight she was in the kitchen making a little bed on the floor & she babbled something to me & I told her yes (scary that I agreed when I had no idea what she was talking about!) then she was off to her bedroom...I didn't know what she was doing so I followed her & she got all of her animals out of her bed (I admit, she sleeps with 4 or 5 of them each night!) then came out to 'tuck' them in bed. She was so cute when she was doing it!! She picked each one up & kissed them then layed them down, tucked them in & gave them all another kiss.

She was all tucked in for bed...on the kitchen floor!!

Night night animals...


Kisses for everyone!!

She has been so cute lately with the things that she has been saying & doing. Last night when I took her to bed I got her all tucked in & she told me "ove you" (love you) then she blew me a kiss before I shut her door. She is such a sweet little girl!!!

2 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

She is soo cute! But I see she still needs some work on bending her knees, hahaha that is so funny :)

Mel said...

I had to chuckle at this post. What a cutie! Keep me posted about Thursday! :) M