Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sledding...



Today we drove into the Wenas to look at the elk. We had a nice 45 minute drive to get there & Dailey slept all of the way. When we got to the gate there was a sign on it that said "Closed for the Season". So...we turned around & came back to town! :)

When we got home Justin towed Dailey around the yard & driveway in her sled. She loved it & laughed the whole time!

I have all of the living room taped so I'm going to put Dailey down for a nap & start painting - wish me luck!


2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Put up pics of the living room!!! I love the sled pics. How much fun are these little ones :-)

Mel said...

McKinley needs a sled like that! :) Her wagon is hard to pull in the snow. Try Joe Watt or Oak Creek off white pass for the Elk. They feed the Elk right along the fence at Oak Creek. M