Friday, January 4, 2008

Forks & spoons...



Dailey started using utensils at every meal a few weeks ago & so far she does really good. I tried to have her start using them a few months ago but she wasn't ready & all it did was frustrate everyone involved! :) Tonight she was trying so hard to eat her vegis with them but they kept falling off...finally she gave up & started shoveling everything in her mouth with her hands :)


We went to Virginia Mason today to see Justin's oncologist & everything went great! He has been in remission for 7 years now but because of the medication he is on for his new kidney he will continue to have a cancer check-up one time each year. The doctor called us when we got home to tell us that the rest of his lab work was back & everything looks "incredible!". It feels so good to get good news!!!


We are excited to finally have a weekend at home this weekend - we haven't been home for a whole weekend for 4 weeks. Tomorrow we are going to take Dailey to look at the elk. I'm not sure if she will even realize what we are doing but it will be fun. I'm trying to talk Justin into taking her somewhere when we get back so that I can paint the living room but I think he has other plans :) I can't imagine how big of a mess I would have with her help!


I hope everyone has a great weekend & a great 2008!

No comments: