Saturday, January 12, 2008

Payin' Bills...

It's amazing how quickly Dailey picks up on things!! Friday I was at home paying bills for the shop, I was almost done so all I was doing was sealing the envelopes. When I looked over at her sitting next to me she was lickin' away on the envelopes just like I was.

After we were done paying our bills we headed to Yakima to go to shopping. Dailey loves to go shopping! She loves to see all the people & look at all the stuff. She ended up with some new sweaters & books.

Friday night Dailey stayed at Auntie's house so Justin & I could go on a date! We went to dinner then we went & saw The Bucket List - it was really good!!! When Dailey got home we went to Joe Watt to look at the elk then we went sledding. Dailey decided she would much rather ride on the 4-wheeler then ride in the sled with me. I don't really blame her though - it was SO cold in the sled!!


1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

So were Justin and Dailey pulling you on the sled :-)