Friday, September 21, 2007

Show & Tell



Today Dailey & I went to Logan's classroom for show & tell - he was showing Dailey! :) He was so proud & she had a blast! She was giggling & looking at the kids the whole time. Logan told a little bit about her, what she likes, what he likes to do with her & then showed all of his friends how she can walk while he holds her hands. It made me realize how big & mature he is getting. When we were done he walked us out & told me how much fun it was to have us there & how thankful he was. He is such a neat kid & he makes me so proud!


Dailey is still getting close to walking but isn't quite there, she gets into everything though! :) This morning she was 'helping' me fold laundry but she wasn't such a big help. She unfolded & tore through the piles faster than I could fold. She thought it was really funny!


Justin has planned a night away for us tonight & I can't wait. Dailey is staying with my sister while Justin & I stay at the Westin in Bellevue, it will be fun to have a night to ourselves. We are going to dinner tonight then going birthday shopping for Dailey tomorrow - we only have 5 weeks until her first birthday!! I have a hard time believing that a whole year has already passed!!

No comments: