Saturday, September 15, 2007

Great-Great Aunt Clara



Sorry it's been a whole week since I posted our last blog. Dailey FINALLY cut her 6th tooth & I'm so glad she's done with that! She has the cutest little smile that shows all of her teeth :) She is walking all around the house behind anything that she can push & getting her little hands into everything she can, she even figured out how to flush the toilet! She hasn't started walking by herself yet, but she is so close.


Yesterday Dailey got to meet her great-great-aunt Clara for the first time at Clara's 88th birthday party. Clara didn't know that anyone was going to be there & was so suprised when we all showed up. She told us it was the best birthday she has had in a long time & she will remember it for many years to come :)


This weekend we are just hanging out at home. Dailey & I have been doing laundry & cleaning the house while Justin is putting in a garbage disposale. My dad & Suzanne just called - they finished their first Half Marathon! It took them just over 2 hours - I think that is awesome & I hope to do one with them someday.

2 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

She is walking? WHAT? :) She is getting so big so fast! I cant wait until I get to see her again, hopefully it's soon!

Auntie said...

Becca, Nice try. You have no intentions of EVER running a 1/12 marathon.
Dailey, You're so cute!