Dailey has found her 2 new favorite things - pickles & cupboards!! Yesterday afternoon for a 'snack' she ate 3 pickles, she loves them! Then this morning after breakfast she was standing at the fridge when I had it open, she spotted the pickles & started yelling & reaching for them. I gave one to her & she sat on the kitchen floor & chowed it down :)
This morning she discovered that not only can she use the cupboard doors to pull herself up on, but they open she she pulls on them. Great!! She was so excited & I now I can't keep her out of them. We have safety latches on the ones that have cleaners & anything she can hurt herself with. I was standing in front of one, cooking her breakfast, & she was pounding it into my shin so I finally gave in & let her open it - only to save my shins! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment