A couple of weeks ago I opened up the pantry & told them to pick 3 things that they wanted to 'cook'. They grabbed random things like flour, pasta & rice. I then let them pick what bowls & spoons they wanted to mix with & they thought they were in Heaven!! They mixed & stirred their little hearts out.

They were having so much fun that I told them they could pick more stuff from the pantry & I think they ended up with every dry ingredient I had in the pantry in their bowls. They had so much fun & it kept them entertained for almost two hours. TWO hours!!!
At the end of the two hours my floor was a mess & I had lots of dirty dishes to clean, but I had two happy little girls & that's all that matters to me.





No comments:
Post a Comment