Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cheer camp

This year Dailey did the little girls cheer clinic & had SO much fun!!  They practiced one night for a couple of hours, then performed during half time of the football game the next night.

I say 'they practiced' very lightly. She was in a group of 10 three & four year olds, so they worked on the cheer for the first 15 minutes then played Duck, Duck, Goose, had bathroom breaks & water breaks for the rest of the two hours!



On Friday night before the football game she was nervous because she didn't know the cheer, so I told her to just dance & shake her pom poms.  At one point during their performance I heard her tell her group leader, with a huge smile on her face,"My mommy told me to just shake my pom poms!"

 She is such a sweet girl & I love her excitment for everything!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you share these things!