A couple of weekends ago Justin & I had a whole day & night to ourselves!! We left town in the morning for Justin's yearly cancer check-up & left the doctor's office with great news - he is still cancer free! In July it will mark 8 years that he has been in remission.
When we were done with his appointment we went to The Seattle Boat Show & walked around for a few hours. We walked through some million dollar yachts & made the decision that those obviously aren't for us! We also looked at new ski/wake board boats...I think we both picked out what we want next! :)
After the boat show we did a little shopping downtown, then checked into our hotel. We were going to find a nice seafood restaurant to eat at, but we decided on the restaurant that was at our hotel instead & I'm so glad we did. It was so nice to be able to have a nice meal & a few drinks with just the two of us. We were able to relax, talk & enjoy eachother for almost 3 hours!!
In the morning we got up & went to Pike's Place Market to get some fish for dinner that night, and a few other things that we picked up along the way. When we were done at the market we met my mom (she brought our girls to us) and then went to the Seattle Aquarium. Dailey had a great time & loved seeing all of the fish. Justin was walking around with her when I heard Dailey's sweet voice yell "I see Dory! Look Daddy, Nemo!!" She was so excited!!


We finished our fun day with lunch on the water, then the trip home.
1 comment:
Thank you so much for sharing the pictures and stories.
Post a Comment