-- 'NOOOOOO Mama, I don't gotta go pee pee!' - While acting like I'm asking her to eat rat poisoning.
-- 'It ok, I go pee pee on the floor, not in potty.' - Trying very hard to convince me it's alright to go on the floor instead of the toilet.
-- 'Oh sorry, I pee pee'd on the floor, I clean it up.' When all I see is her running off to get a towel...
-- 'Sorry Dora, I go pee pee on you.' - While sitting on the floor taking her wet Dora undies off.
-- 'Sorry Dora, I go pee pee on you.' - While sitting on the floor taking her wet Dora undies off.
-- 'Uh oh, I go pee pee on frogs.' - Same as above, except frog panies.
-- 'Uh oh mommy, I go pee pee on your slippers.' - While she was standing on my feet & decided to go...seriously!?!
-- 'Uh oh mommy, I go pee pee on your slippers.' - While she was standing on my feet & decided to go...seriously!?!
-- 'Where's my diaper?'
I think it's safe to say, this isn't going as planned.
Rather than be bummed out that potty training isn't going well, I'll just look at this picture of my youngest, sweet little daughter that popped her first tooth today...


2 comments:
I love it! Kids are so preciously honest. Happy weekend.
PS. Congrats Skylee on your first tooth! Chomp away:)
It will get better! And at the oddest moment she will just go and say, I'm done now :-)
Post a Comment