Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Preschool registration...already?!

Many things have taken place lately that have made me realize how quick Dailey is growing up.

The first thing is that tomorrow we have preschool registration for Dailey.  Mama is sad & Dailey is beyond excited!  After I explained to her what an exciting day it will be tomorrow to get to meet all of her new friends & that Skylee & I will be going with her she told us 'No mommies, no little sisters & no fathers need to be at school with me tomorrow because my teacher will take care of me.  School is just for big girls so you don't need to help me.'  I don't need to help you?!?  Since when has she got big enough that she doesn't need my help with everything?  Then, when we were getting her ready for bed tonight she demonstrated for us how she is going to get out of the car & run inside to see her friends.  I hope tomorrow goes a little smoother because she fell down while she was showing us tonight!

No comments: