Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Becky's birthday...

For Becky's birthday we had this picture take for her of all these cute little kids...




and then we surprised her at lunch!

She thought she was going to lunch with her dad, brother, sister & niece...but she had no idea that we (Shae, Cadence, Breanne, Campbell, Cooper, Me, Sis, Dailey & Skylee) were at PF Changs waiting for her! She was so surprised when she saw all of us. She is a great friend & it was fun to do something special & fun just for her! We love you Becky!! :)

After we got a group picture with all the kids, we had these taken also...

6 comments:

The Carlson Family said...

Sooooo Cute Love them all. Call us soon or email so we can get together. Kayla

Sabin Family said...

Could your girls be any stinkin cuter? I think not! I really love the one of you with your babies! Very cute! What a great idea as a gift for miss Becky. She does so much for all of you, and deserves a nice picture of "her" babies!

Katamaran said...

I can't believe how big the girls have gotten! Dailey is so big now! Her lil face has thinned out and she looks "older" ya know? That lil baby cherub look is starting to change into the "kid" LOL and miss Skylee too, wow, I can't believe she's coming up on a year old! Way to go mama, their beautiful, funny and smart! Did you get any with your sisters boys or were they not there? they're so cute! :0D

Becky ♥ said...

It was such a surprise to have you all there and I was so happy to see everyone. I love the pictures and feel lucky to have you all in my life :)

me said...

Very cute pix!

tamara Rhodes said...

Hey Becca,
Can not choose just one! They are all terrific photos!
I am so happy for you and your family. You are all soooo special, that is the draw back of living here,
keep up the great blog, you do such a great job!
aloha!