Relay for Life is always such a fun & emotional night for our family. As most of you know, Justin is a survivor, but we have many family members & friends that we Relay for also.
Each year I'm at a loss for words during the Survivor Lap, it's amazing to me. It's incredible to know that each person walking has had to fight so hard to be there. This year Justin walked along with Don, his uncle. Don is currently going through treatment & is winning his battle! Watching them walk together definately makes me realize how lucky I am. The last 2 years Justin has pushed Dailey in the stroller, but this year Dailey (for the most part) walked between Justin & Don. I hope one day she realizes just how lucky she is to be able to walk that lap with her Daddy, because I know how lucky he feels to have her walking with him.
1 comment:
Great pics! I love the relay and find it so inspiring.
Post a Comment