Thanks :) I deleted my last comment on accident. Thank you for this. Made me cry my eyes out... "my girls" are what keep me going when life is dark and sad. Thank you for sharing. Love sis.
What a beautiful post Becca! Those are two very lucky girls, not only to have an amazing auntie like Rachel but they get to have you as a thier Mom too. I hope that both you and Rachel had a wonderful Mother's Day.
10 comments:
That is so sweet. She is a wonderful Auntie. The girls are so cute.
Becca, that was a wonderful post. I'm so glad you guys have such a special bond. Lucky girls to have such a great Auntie.
Oh I love this post and all of the pictures, especially that last one. Too cute. She is a very, very special Auntie :)
Thanks :) I deleted my last comment on accident. Thank you for this. Made me cry my eyes out... "my girls" are what keep me going when life is dark and sad. Thank you for sharing.
Love sis.
That is a great post! Rachel is the best!!! I love the very last picture!
What a beautiful post Becca! Those are two very lucky girls, not only to have an amazing auntie like Rachel but they get to have you as a thier Mom too. I hope that both you and Rachel had a wonderful Mother's Day.
I could not be prouder than to have these two daughters and the two grandaughters- I am not certain who is the most beautiful - Love Mom -(grandma)
Post a Comment