Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ocean Shores...

I'm trying to play catch-up from the last month...

A couple of weeks ago Justin & I decided to take the girls on a little trip this weekend, so on Thursday afternoon I packed our suitcases, Justin came home early & we were off to Ocean Shores! With Dailey being newly potty trained & the 4 1/2 hour drive I had to come up with something to avoid putting a diaper on her, so I up her little potty chair in the back of the car & we were off! She made it about 3 hours before saying that she needed to go, so when she said she had to go Justin pulled into the nearest parking lot for her...

It was a beautiful day on Friday so we were able to enjoy playing on the beach & both of the girls loved it! At that point Skylee wasn't quite sitting by herself yet, so I made a little chair for her in the sand & she was so happy. We enjoyed lots of time swimming in the pool & most of all, we enjoyed spending time as a family!

4 comments:

Becky ♥ said...

Looks like a fun getaway! I love all the pics :)

Sabin Family said...

The girls look so cute and are getting so big! I'm glad you had a nice family weekend away together.

caitlyns_mamma said...

What a nice blog, and beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Auntie & Uncle said...

Skylee looks just like Dailey in those pictures. I'm kinda sad that she's so big in the green floaty thing in the pool. :(
Like I always say, she's so cute.
So is my Dilly.