Thursday, December 18, 2008

New pictures...

I haven't posted in weeks & the thought of posting everything that we've done in the last couple of weeks is overwhelming to me so I decided I'm not going to do it! I will post a few pictures of that I've taken of our cute little girls though :)

Sisterly love :)

Dailey at Hat Island with her rosey red cheeks & her big blue eyes

Skylee all snuggled up in the sling, she loves it!!

Skylee was all smiles. She is so cute to me I could just eat her up!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say - BEAUTIFUL girls

Becky ♥ said...

oh I love these pics! The one of Dailey at the Island is just precious and I love Skylee in her little tree shirt..so cute!

Shae Harding said...

You have such beautiful girls!!! They really are so adorable!

me said...

Too cute Becca. Have a Merry Christmas.